An unidentified source has written to Clifford Carnicom about a meeting he had with a well-placed military source about at least one aspect of the aerosol programs, and makes significant claims about these operations. Assertions made by this source:
- The aerosols programs are a joint effort by the Pentagon and pharmaceutical industry
- The goal is to test biological diseases on an unsuspecting population
- The bacteria and viruses sprayed are freeze dried and attached to fine filaments for dispersal
- The metals released along with the diseases heat up from the sun, creating a perfect environment for the bacteria and viruses to thrive in the air supply
- Most countries being sprayed are unaware of these programs
- The ultimate goal is to control all populations through accurate and directed spraying of disease and drugs
UPDATE - August 17, 2003 – The researcher who initially wrote to Carnicom above chimed in on the Carnicom web page to make further points about what has been revealed. Additional thoughts from this researcher include questioning why a top respiratory doctor told people on television not to exercise outside, and that respiratory disease has gone from eighth to fourth as a leading cause of death.
Included here is the entire interview between Jeff Rense and Clifford Carnicom from November 2001. This interview covers what is known regarding aerosol operations, as well as discussion of many of Carnicom’s research papers and their meaning for humanity. Topics covered include how the skies were empty of any spraying activity in the weeks after the World Trade Tower attacks on September 11, 2001, the EPA’s refusal to analyze fiber samples sent to them by Carnicom, results of water sample testing and much more.
Clifford Carnicom refutes accusations that he misinformed about the nature of contrails, as well as the accusation that Carnicom is spreading propaganda in order to make money off videos etc. that are sold to a scared public.